Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali _~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 756233825

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali _~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 756233825
Soaring Skies Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Login Help Please
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 pm by Guest

» Pack EFA's
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 am by ☾ṨiḺence

» ~(*w*~) Guest chat(~*w*)~
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» _~*The Den Area*~_
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm by ☾ṨiḺence

» Other Wolf Roleplay
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Seriousness
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Rules & Guidelines
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm by Denali

» Pack WQ Thread Reopened!
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm by Denali

» Just Joined?
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am by Denali

_~*The Den Area*~_

+6
Zaklo
ʂϗʏε
☾ṨiḺence
Denali
Axl
Nikita
10 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 Empty Re: _~*The Den Area*~_

Post  Nikita Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Nikita whines and looks at the male wollf "He shoved me". She crys curling up in a ball from the pain.

Ghost growls at the male"Why would you shove our alphess". He looks around and goes up to Khalan and nuzzles her.
Khalan smiles up at ghost"Hi ghosty".

Nikita
Admin

https://soaringskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Denali Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Denali rushes over to Nikita. "Are you ok?" he asks, worried for his mate and pups. "What happened?...."
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

https://soaringskiespack.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ʂϗʏε Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Skye slept for days, before waking up with a start"wha-?" She shook her head and got up, stretching her legs as she did.
ʂϗʏε
ʂϗʏε
Beta Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Nikita licks her pups muzzle and lays there her belly bleeding a bit"He shoved me". She says looooking to wolf errrr thinking it was him.
She whines and coughs a little blood up.

Ghost growls at wolf and presses his chest and looks down at him "How dare you shove our alphess". He snarls.

Kahlan looks at ghost wagging her tail "You should be ghosts mate mommy". She giggles hoping her mommy would.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfer Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:41 pm

David snarls and claws ghost across the face scratching his eyes making it bleed."I will kill you! You will not take Axl from me"! He growls then charges Axl"If I can't have you nobody will"! He leaps for her his fangs outstretched for her throat.
Wolfer
Wolfer
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Ghost yelps and looks at him trying to attack axl "Dont you touch her"! He snarls and tackles David before he bites Axl. Ghost kicks David and bites his ears rolling out of the den. He shows a bit of a crush on Axl by doing this.
Kahlan yelps at the action"Ghosty"!!

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfer Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:47 pm

David snarls and yells as he is tackled"I will slaughter that pup if Axl won't love me"! He bites Ghosts muzzle and flips him off then starts clawing his face repeatedly. Even as ghost coughs up blood he continues.
Wolfer
Wolfer
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Ghost yelps as his face is being clawed. His face now covered in blood ghost kicks David's stomach throwing him off and tackles David, Landing on Dave's back pinning him. Ghost looks at Axl a sign of love shows through his bloodly face as he whimpers in pain.
"You see those two"? He says to David shifting so David could see Axl and kahlan. "I love those to with every ounce of my soul. You will not hurt either on especially her". He makes Dave look at Axl."I would do anything to protect her". He growls to David.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ℕight Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Night just came back from patrolling, keeping the packs territory safe. He see's David and Ghost Fighting each other.

He leaps in between them, trying to stop them to fight.
Night snaps his jaw at both of the male wolves.
"STOP FIGHTING!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!". Night shouted as loud as he could to show dominance from the two.
As no one has objected yet, Night is still the strongest wolf in the pack [besides the Alpha of course]. Being a Storm wolf is not an easy job and Strength is very essential for one. Plus Silence left Night the job of Hunting while she was away and it did not put a load off on Nights list of works to do.

"Can someone tell me what's going on here?! This is no time to be fighting each other!".
"If you two don't stop fighting, I will be the one to personally rip you to shreds! You two need to learn discipline!" Night threatened the two male wolves. He growls at both of them showing his fangs which are glistening with his own saliva.

"What shall we do with these two, Head beta?" Night put his gaze upon Axl.
ℕight
ℕight
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Ghost snarls "He just attacked me and tried to hurt Axl". He growls at David his face bleeding badly

Nikita stood"Night stand down Ghost was protecting Axl i saw this. We all did". She says nodding a thank you to ghost."Go get some medical attention". She says sending him off.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfer Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 pm

David growls and swipes his claw across ghosts eye"I love Axl but if i can't have her no one can". He snarls and kicks night then tackles ghost and bites his the ought not letting go"Die you pest". He growls through his teeth.
Wolfer
Wolfer
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikitas Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Ghost struggled as David tackled him and yelp when his throat was bit. He fought and kicked David off. "Stop this"!

Nikita snarled"David stop now or ill order the guards to kill you"! She snarls.

Nikitas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Axl's hackles rose, sending a shiver of hatred down her spine. How dare he. How dare them all. As David lunged towards her, droning something out about love, she peeled her trembling maw back in a saturated snarl, her lip foaming with saliva. "Get out of here!" she growled lowly, her tail lashing.

The female stepped foreword, her muscles tensing. Ha. It was almost comical, how they thought they had a chance, especially David. He'd just snapped towards her throat, but luckily Axl hushed his froth with her own, latching onto his lymphnodes and jerking his head away with a hasty snap. She threw him a ways away, eyes wide as she searched for Khalan. "She needs to be safe..." she muttered, referring to the ravenous males who inhabited the area.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikitas Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Nikita looks at Axl"Ghost just saved you Why are you not grateful"? She asks pulling Axl aside to speak to her in private.

Ghosts ears lower his throat and face bleeding. He sighs and walks out of camp -saved her an she doesn't notice- he thinks sadly sitting on a rock watched the blood drops appear on the ground.

Nikitas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:32 pm

"I didn't ask for help."

Axl muttered, glaring up at Nikita. "And if it's acceptance he wants, one action won't do him good." The ebony wolf flicked her ears at the Alphess, her tail writhing furiously behind her. Of course, she adored her founders; her captains. It was only here mere existence that caused such differential foundations.

"And by now," she spoke, louder now. "I'd suggest you all learn I can fend more myself. I did it for all my life."
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikitas Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Ghost sighs and whimpers a puddle of blood at his feet. his eye is cur open luckily he isnt blind. He dios his head sadly- I'll never get approval from her- he thinks then gets up and starts walking sadly away.

Nikita sighs"He likes you Axl if you don't like him you could at least tell him thank you. Go look at his face you'd understand why I say at least say thank you". She whimpered a. Bit looking at ghost.

Nikitas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Axl sighed, "Then if it is what you desire.." she turns to pad slowly towards Ghost, his ebony pelt dappled in wounds. She stood behind him, keeping silent. He'd be expecting her presence, she presumes, if he daunted a thanks he'd acknowledge her. The wind blew gently through her tail, and she squinted her eyes at the back of his head.

She waited. She found it strange to stand behind, just waiting.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikitas Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Ghost turns and looks at Axl his lip torn off into a permenant snarl, his ear torn off halfway, his eye brow ripped open, the right side of his face is cover in blood so badly you can't see the color of his fur, his neck bleeding badly. He whines a bit"Oh Axl hey. Listen I know your mad at me for protecting me and are wanting to call me names but i wasn't gunna let him hurt you". He mutters then sits. Looking at the ground- tell her how you feel- he thinks to himself. He fiddles with his paws- no after falcon died she won't like another male- he thinks then looks at Axl some pain but mostly bravery shows.

Nikitas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Axl began to shake her head as she disagreed openly with his words. "No, that's not at all what I was going to do," she muttered, her tail picking up feist. "I would not call you names, nor taut you for saving me. Although I could fend on my own." She peered out over the forest.

"My personality is merely a bawdy stereotype. I'm not always foul, and I wasn't always this way."
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikitas Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Ghost looks at Axl "I do not regret my decision to help you ." He smiles at her his black tail swaying. "I did not expect acceptance i did it because I wanted to".

Nikitas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Axl felt odd. She'd never been in such close proximity before. That is, before the time of Falcon.

Falcon.

Her eyes flickered gently in regret. Being here, with Ghost, she didn't feel anything. At least not yet. She couldn't imagine anyone loving her, so she quikly dismissed the though with a rise of her maw. She silently resented the thought of love, Axl growled very softly. Love wasn't for her. It made her uncomfortable. She reacted with hate.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikitas Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Nikita looks at ghost then at Axl.giving her a growl warning her to be friendly

Ghost sat down"So what was it you wanted to say".

Nikitas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfer Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 pm

David sees Axl hanging with ghost"She'll never love you like she love falcon she can't love again.! He snarls and walks off kicking ghost in the sides.
Wolfer
Wolfer
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Denali Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Denali bares his fangs and leaps at David, pinning the wolf with a paw. "Everyone, stop fighting! And there will be no killing or injuries!" he yowled. _~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 9 3751739881
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

https://soaringskiespack.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikitas Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Nikita wobbles to her mate"He caused it all ghost defended this pack he deserves a reward". Nikita looks at ghost"Someone gets him medical attention.

Nikitas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next