Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali _~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 756233825

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali _~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 756233825
Soaring Skies Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Login Help Please
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 pm by Guest

» Pack EFA's
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 am by ☾ṨiḺence

» ~(*w*~) Guest chat(~*w*)~
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» _~*The Den Area*~_
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm by ☾ṨiḺence

» Other Wolf Roleplay
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Seriousness
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Rules & Guidelines
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm by Denali

» Pack WQ Thread Reopened!
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm by Denali

» Just Joined?
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am by Denali

_~*The Den Area*~_

+6
Zaklo
ʂϗʏε
☾ṨiḺence
Denali
Axl
Nikita
10 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 8 Empty Re: _~*The Den Area*~_

Post  Denali Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:34 pm

"Actually, it takes about nine months on average for pups to grow until they're born. So these will be born during spring or early summer, which is good." Denali reassured Axl.
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

https://soaringskiespack.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Axl stirred, her paws feeling heavy. "So you are pregnant?" she questioned evenly, boring into the eyes of Nikita. At the reassurment, the wolf let her muscles relax a bit.

"Nevertheless," she passes, her breath warm. "Carrying pups during winter will be a struggle. Food will be scarce, and it will be hard enough just to feed yourself; but the pups inside you will be hungry." Axl couldn't help but to cringe. Unborn pups, starved inside the wound. Hm.

"Perhaps you and Denali should've thought this through before you got to work, huh?"
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Nikita whines already having gotten a bad response"Denali I'm tired carrying the pups today has exhausted me". She whimpers yawning nuzzling him. Heading to his den she wobbles and about falls.
Ghost walks up"Axl is right what if they are born a month before spring? They could still die or get very sick". He says looking at denali. He agrees with Axl concerns and his sliver tail shimmers as it sways from side to side.

Nikita
Admin

https://soaringskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Axl glanced towards Ghost who seemed to wiggle his way into her and Nikita's chatter. Why had he been to aggressive towards her? It'd only caused her to lash. She shook her head. First impressions were quite the impact on her, and Ghist would most likely never earn her trust after his actions that day.

Unless he proved her wrong.

Axl gave a gentle not to Nikita, showing a hint of congratulations after all, and she turned to walk alone.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Nikita nods and smiles at Axl then lays down the pups moving inside her newly plump belly.

Ghost walks away to a lone pup who was shivering "Where's you mother"? He asks worried about the pup.
The little fae looks up at the big male"Hu-Hu-hunting". She shivers whining.
Ghost curls around the pup trying to keep her warm till her mother returns"It's okay little one I'll keep you warm". He says wrapping his tail around the pup as he shows off a fatherly personality he hasn't shown since hes joined.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Denali Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Denali trotted over to the pup. "Are you alright?" he asked, worried. "We should all go in the dens." He goes back to Nikita inside their den and curls up, his thick fur keeping them warm. "You're welcome to come into the den too, little pup." Denali smiles at the pup, trying to cheer her up.
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Nikita licks her mate and smiles"Hello my alpha". She giggles.

The pup shakes"Ghost is very warm". She smiles nuzzling into his fur getting warmer since it is to cold for her to move.

Ghost wraps around the pup more as the snowfall gets to heavy to move the small pup. Soon he uses his tail as her bedding and he shivers exerting all his heat to the pup.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Axl heard the squealing and feeble barks of a pup, sending her tail to shoot up. "What was that?!" she gasped, turning to the others with perked ears. Pups were diefinately her weakness. The she-wolf saw the thin fur of a pup, cradeled beneath the other canids, and she widened her eyes with joy at the sight of the squirming youngster.

"My!" she breathed, pushing through the crowd. She peered down at the pup, a gentle smile upon her maw. "Who's is it?" she demanded calmly, seeing it shiver. She curled gently over the pup, instinctively brushing her fur against it, and she lowered her head to it.

If it had no mother, Axl would certainly care for it. Nikita and Denali were already busy being Alphas, and they had pups on the way. Axl gently let her heart leap with warmness as she pictured herself raising the pup.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 pm

"I don't have a mommy. Ghost has sat with me and let me use his tail as bedding hes kept me warm". She licks ghosts muzzle. He silver fur gleaming"Thank you ghost will you be my daddy".

Ghost looks at the small pup and he shivers having no heat left for himself. He smiles and stands shaking noticeably "I-i-I-i think Axl would be a b-b-better parent". He says looking at Axl giving her a faint smile then falling unable to stand. He shows Axl his care for pups.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Axl dipped her frame towards Ghost, her tail lowering from its rhythmed wag. "Very well," she sighed, peering down with eyes spackled in disappointment. "If the pup chooses you..." She moved a bit, taking her warm pelt with her, as she quessed the pup didn't appreciate it.

Axl sat aways from Ghost and the pup, watching them with longing eyes. In the back of her mind she longed for a family, and even pups of her own, but that was unlikely. Her personality was just too foul.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Ghost shivers his eyes longing for the warm body that just left. "P-pl-pl-please take the pup.. I-i-I-i- ca-nt i-I-....". He stops his eyes closing his breathing becoming faint.

The pup whines"Ghosty wake up ghosty. Someone help Ghost". She whines then looks at Axl her blue eyes pleading"You know he was trying to impress you". She crys nudging ghost.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Axl squinted towards Ghost, feeling death linger in the air. Her hackles rose gently at the scent, and she loped to his side. "Ghost?" she gasped, her tail flicking behind her as she pulled the pup closer to her with a paw. "Ghost, what's wrong?"

Axl was quite experienced in the arts of healing. She'd formerly healed Falcon, her fallen mate, when he'd been shredded by a grizzly. She pressed her nose to Ghost's pelt, feeling for warmth. She gazed into his eyes, searching for that cloudy film that screamed death.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:15 pm

The pup whines and licks his pelt"Hes freezing he needs warmth.

Ghost looks at Axl shivering his breathing faint"Yo-yo-u w-w-wi-WIL be a great mom". He smiles at axl then mouths the words "I lov....". then he closes his eyes his breathing stopping.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Axl tilted her head. Why was his death so sudden? What was this disease, illness, contamination he'd brought with him. It could potentially harm the pack, and Axl made sure to keep her muzzle away as she breathed the air around the ill wolf.

"I'm not sure of what to do," she started, referring to her healing. "If you'd tell me what was wrong, I could gather herbs to heal you. I've done it before, I can do it again." She pressed the pup closer to her chest, keeping it warm, and she licked it on the top of its head.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Ghost shiver"warmth". He mutters freezing

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 pm

It was strange. Axl felt completely content with the temperature, even as the snowflakes weaved thier way through her course pelt. "Ah, of course," she said, pressing her ebony pelt against Ghost's. She hoped her warmth was enough, and that the wolf would not perish. If he could not stand the first of winter, he would die during its last.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm

The pup stares at Axl "He exerted all his warmth on me to keep me alive he saved me". She nuzzles ghost and licks her new mommy.

Ghost huddles close smelling in her scent -she smells so good- he thinks at he warms up his breathing soon returning to normal. He huddles closer their scents mix and blend together as it fills the air and her nostrils confusing Axl with a sweet smelling flower.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:33 pm

"You're breathing," she starts, standing up. "It's back to normal. I guess you'll be fine? Or do you need further assistance?" She cocked her frame to the side, asserting the questio reather vaguely. She peered down at the pup with glittering eyes. "That's well for you, little pup," Axl grinned, her eyes shutting as she pressed her nose against the pup's forehead in loving fashion. "I'd like to care for you. I'll be your mother, and you can visit Ghost anytime you want." She glanced towards the wolf.

Axl moved her gaze back onto her newly acquired kin, blinking in delight. "You need a name," she giggled, nuzzling the female pup. "I'd like to name you Khalan. Do you like that name?"
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:38 pm

The pup nodded "It's a pretty name". She giggled. Her blue eyes looks at ghost"Can ghost be my daddy"? She asks her eye pleading.

Ghost clears his throat and turns red know Axl doesn't like him. He looks at Axl wishing she felt the same ways abou him as the pup. He sits and licks the pups forehead"I want to be but Axl will be a great mother". He smiles not thinking he was a good dad even though he saved the pup.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Axl snickered, clearly finding the pup's audacity humurous. "It doesn't quite work like that!" she grinned, flicking her tail gingerly beside Khalan. The ebony she-wolf stretched, her paws feeling tired, and she stood. "Well, I'm rather on the exhausted side," she spoke, beckoning Khalan to follow her. "Let's go, baby." She thrusted her head in the direction of a tree, motioning to where Khalan and her would sleep for the night.

She trotted off, but not without glancing over her shoulder. "You'd make an adequate father, Ghost. That is, when you find a mate. Feel free to visit Khalan anytime you'd like, it'd be of no intrustion. Please keep an eye on her if I'm away."
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Khalan moved to the tree"Night mommy". She squeaked curling around her mommys front paws.
Ghost smiles "Thank you Axl". He smiles and sleeps next to skye.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Denali Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Denali watches Ghost and the pup with Axl, then decides everyone should go inside the den to keep warm. "We should all go into the den," he suggested, motioning with his tail in its direction.
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 am

A male bumps into Nikita who is already off balance.
Nakita falls and lands on her belly and lets out a huge yelp. Whining she lays there in pain her belly hurting.

Ghost runs up to the male who bumped into nakita "Why'd you do that"? He growls.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ☾ṨiḺence Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 am

Seeing as everyone is happy that there are new pups, Silence smiles though she envies them. Maybe wanting pups of her own? but she knows better. She had heard what Axl had said and her Beta was right, it is very difficult to raise a pup during winter, maybe even fatal but she could not hide the envy she feels. She'll just have to wait...

-Nikita falls-
"What just happened?!" She asked while shouting because of worry for Nikita.
☾ṨiḺence
☾ṨiḺence
Hunter Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfer Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Since David's last Punishment by Axl, hes been outside hunting for a long time he returns to the den...
''hello everybody, ive not seen you in a while, any news ??''
Wolfer
Wolfer
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next