Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali ''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr 756233825

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali ''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr 756233825
Soaring Skies Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Login Help Please
''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 pm by Guest

» Pack EFA's
''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 am by ☾ṨiḺence

» ~(*w*~) Guest chat(~*w*)~
''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» _~*The Den Area*~_
''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm by ☾ṨiḺence

» Other Wolf Roleplay
''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Seriousness
''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Rules & Guidelines
''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm by Denali

» Pack WQ Thread Reopened!
''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm by Denali

» Just Joined?
''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am by Denali

''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr

4 posters

Go down

''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr Empty ''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr

Post  Wolfer Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Hello guys, since the first time i saw the wolf status bar, i tought it seemed abit... unexplanatory if you understand what im trying to say.
But yes, and so i made a few ''well tought explanations'' for the wolf statuses, hope you enjoy my thinking Razz

Sky Wolfs: The Pack's leaders, the respected and strong sky wolfs, they are the strongest members of the pack, and represent the Alpha Couple.

Head Beta: The best rank to be given to a wolf in the pack, head betas are respected and carry whit em alot of responsability and control.

Beta Wolf: The Status given to a wolf that has further proved itself to the sky wolf and the pack.

Mentor Wolfs: These wolfs have learned alot of wisdom over the years, making them the pack's teachers.

Hunter Wolfs: Hunter wolfs are the main hunters of the pack, they gather all the food and supplies in the killpit.

Storm Wolfs: Storm Wolfs are tought wolfs, respected for their fighting capabilities and strong force, meaning that they can take down an enemy wolf whit relatively ease.

Dust Wolfs: Wolfs that have brought the wrath of the higher ranked wolfs, dust wolfs are often ''ghosts of the pack'' for being away till they are reacepted, or forgiven themselves.

Newcomer Wolfs: These Wolfs have just joined the pack and will have to prove themselves so they can get a Rank.

So What you guys think Smile ??
Wolfer
Wolfer
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr Empty Re: ''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr

Post  Denali Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Good job, Wolfer! I like the idea ''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr 756233825
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

https://soaringskiespack.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr Empty Re: ''Explained Wolf Status'' by Wolferrrrrrrr

Post  Axl Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Adore the idea, however there is only one Head Beta xD might need to edit that part
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  ℕight Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm

hmm .. I saw in the RP that they call Nikita "Alphess"
and I was thinking that the Alpha's mate should have a rank of her own, maybe?
like the "Luna" of the pack?
ℕight
ℕight
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Denali Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:45 pm

ℕight wrote:
hmm .. I saw in the RP that they call Nikita "Alphess"
and I was thinking that the Alpha's mate should have a rank of her own, maybe?
like the "Luna" of the pack?
Interesting idea, Night! And yes, even though there's [technically] only one Sky Wolf (meh!), Nikita is Denali's mate so she can be called Alphess/Head Beta/Luna or whatever. ^^
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

https://soaringskiespack.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down